Education and Development Foundation – Educo, formerly known as Fundación Intervida, is a global development and humanitarian action NGO with over 25 years’ experience working to defend children and their rights, and especially the right to an equitable and quality education. We envision a world where all children fully enjoy their rights and lead a life of dignity.
At present, EDUCO Bangladesh works in 14 sub-districts across 5 districts of Dhaka, Sylhet and Mymensingh divisions. Its major projects include: Community-based Early Childhood Development (ECD), Strengthening Child-Friendly learning environment, Child Friendly community, Promoting Quality Education in Government Primary Schools, and reduction of hazardous child labor in urban areas to fulfill the Rights of the Children.
Objectives of the assignment:
- To gather pictures that illustrate Educo’s development programs in Bangladesh
- Create a digital media library album for visualizing the contribution of Educo
Scope of work:
Educo Bangladesh is seeking qualified external consultants and/or production firms with proven experience and portfolio of working with development organization to capture Educo’s activities/practices to be shared with a variety of audiences including global and local communities, Government organizations, partners/donors and development practitioners.
The specific deliverables of the work will be:
At least 300 high-quality and high-resolution, edited and captioned pictures delivered on CD/hard drive. We would like a variety of shots for all of the photographs: long shots, American shots, medium shots, close ups.
Required skills and experience:
- Consultant/s must have proper legal status e.g. Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN), National Identification (NID) card;
- Communication firms must have their VAT registration number, Trade license etc.
- 03 years relevant work experience with development organizations/INGOs (minimum 03 recent work references needs to be submitted along with application;
- Understanding of child rights situation of Bangladesh
- Strong social and contextual analytical ability with presentation skill;
- Demonstrating commitment to Educo’s mission, vision and values.
Timeframe: By December 26
Locations for shooting:
Dhaka, Bhaluka, Moulvibazar
Required documents and submission:
Applications for the consultancy must include the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (Consultants), Firm profile (Communication firms);
- An EOI (maximum 01 page);
- Technical proposal (maximum 03 pages) demonstrating a thorough understanding of this ToR and demonstrated previous similar experience (Weblinks preferred), a proposed timeframe detailing activity and a schedule/work plan;
- Financial proposal with a detailed and comprehensive breakdown of costs for the task, including consultancy fees/costs and other administrative expenses;
- The amount of the proposal should be submitted excluding VAT;
- Final payment to the consultant will be subject to tax deduction at source as per government rules;
Terms of Reference: Please find the detailed ToR here- ToR for Photography
Leave A Comment